Friday, October 17, 2008

Dont judge me, reading this blog. Dont call me emo. Im not. Im just feeling down. It's because of you people, people like us suffer, hiding all our sorrows and pain just so you people dont feel affected by it. Stop complaining so much. Look in the mirror urself, you'll see me too.

This is my blog. I'll say all i wanna say. I'll bitch all i want. And there's nothing you can do but to shut the hack up!!

Oh yea, and bitch, i hope u rot in ur own sick bed and die alone. I hope you'll be in pain and misery for the rest of ur life. Being abandonned by people you love, one by one. And i hope one day, everyone knows how fucked up ur life is and all the lies you have told to cover up all ur pathetic stories. You'll be sorry for what you have done. Im just waiting. I aint gona do anything to you no more. Ur just a waste of time...

No comments: