Friday, May 30, 2008

i dont expect anything

about how i just had to deal with the truth even when it keeps on repeating itself. how the truth hurts and when you think you can avoid it, you cant after a certain point. and i, am at that point.



i never really wanted to be this pessimistic but really, i always have second thoughts of people, not trusting them, knowing they will always have something to say about me. i would understand why though, being me, always having and creating shit. i got into this mess, i am in the process of getting out of it, but why must you act the way you do?



i promised myself to not talk bad things about you. because that would end up in me becoming you. or becoming the old me. i could never see things the way they were. denying everything that got into my way. blaming other people for my mistakes.



i admit, it was my mistake this time.



enough about all the complaints !






=)

No comments: