Tuesday, July 22, 2008

18th Birthday : Part I

well actually i celebrated my birthday 3 days in a row.
my parents, darling and besties were like 'do you have to?'
**gosh**
lolz.
i threw a birthday bash on 18th July at LANGAT LOOK OUT POINT.
then on 19th darling and i went to Mariott Hotel for...
JAPANESE BUFFET!!
my favourite.
woohooooo~
on the exact day of my birthday,
darling brought me to BOSSA NOVA, PARKROYAL HOTEL for dinner.
they served really nice food.
haha.

long story short,
this was the best birthday i ever had so far.

the darling had accompanied me for 64 hours!
felt so blessed =D

and here i wanna say thanks for those who attended my party, giving me presents and lastly for wishing me on 12 sharp.

greater thanks to ZELLENT for calling me all the way form Philipines! and he was the lucky No. 1 to sms me happy birthday.

special thanks to my darling for planning everything for me. he got everything organised and gave me lovely suprises. **love&kisses**

million thanks to my beloved papa & mama. without them i will not be around in this wonderful place with wonderful people.

here i sincerely wanna say THANKS to each of everyone! =)


p/s photos will be uploaded soon as all pics are in ck's camera.
let the pics do the talking! =)

No comments: