Wednesday, July 9, 2008

every bad things happened there is something good out of it

well due to my emo-ing thing
mean girls fighting

i'm always moody
even a tiny weeny thing can catch me on fire

caught in arguement with my darling
a small fight i can say

i cant stop crying
tears kept on flowing down

after all the bad things had happened
i'm happy that i got into this fight with my darling

it helps us strengthen our bond once more
little fight once a while is healthy in a relation

no
i dont mean encourage you people to argue

but trust me
it really helps

today i realised how important is he in my life
he plays an important role in my life

i loves him

but

after today i loves him even more
i loves him for who he is

being with him i'm very comfortable and relax
i am me

thanks dear for everything
you made my day today

sorry if i hurt you today
i dont mean it

i'm lucky to have you
i dont know how i go through all these without you being there for me

you're my everything

remember
i will always love you baby

ssssssssmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooocccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!

No comments: