Sunday, March 15, 2009

Finally, i've decided to go watch Marley & Me since ALMOST all my friends insisted that i must go watch it. Its been a long time since my baby and i had dinner together, i meant the both of us only. So i came up with a plan to go Pavilion for dinner and movie night. Well, sometimes we have to add some spices, sugar and everything nice to keep the momentum of a relationship, if not in long term the feelings will fade away anyhow, kan darling? *you should thank GOD you found me and having me as your gf!* =P



Its a really great movie i must say. In the movie, even though Marley really is a monster but he was sweet and adorable! Marley's appearance, and with his crazy works that he had done, brought happiness and fun to the movie.

This movie is about a process of a puppy growing up, becoming a teen, grow old and die. This is life. It also shows that how much love that the family had given to Marley and how loyal can a dog be. I burst into tears in the cinema when Marley died of old age, and i really MEAN it!! I cried out loud *sniff sniff sobz sobz* i lean on baby's shoulder and cried even more. Baby was trying to calm me down. It was really sad.

It reminds me of Belle. What will happen if she's no longer around? I just cant stop thinking about it. It bugs me the whole night. Belle had brought lots of joy and happiness to my family despite her mischievous behaviour sometimes annoyed us =/

I love you, Belle!! =)

No comments: