Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SICKO!!

all of us just want a time off, like seriously!
please let it be and dont try too hard to make things go better
cos actually its making it worst without realising it

please dont push us to a limit which all of us feel so tired and decided to just let go

try sitting down and think what you've done all these while

like i said, things wouldn't be so serious in just a day
it is done accumulating it day by day

stop putting that expression and trying so hard to get sympathy out of others

i'm sorry if this post is offensive

i actually didnt want to talk about it but something changed my mind

its all cos of what you said behind my back
i seriously never imagine that would happen
all the things you said and complaint really hurts me deeply
i'm so disappointed with you, really

i never in my life thought these words will came out from your mouth
cos in my heart you're like an angel to me

but now things are not different

very different i must say

and one thing i'm pretty sure
things is really gonna be different

lots had happened within these 3 days
but it made realised me who are you actually
the real you, which is not shown all the while

you were once so important to me
but now i doubt so

No comments: